Norfolk Punt Club privacy promise under Data Protection Act 2018
This page gives you information on how the Norfolk Punt Club processes and protects your personal information as a current or lapsed member in accordance with current data protection legislation.
When processing your information or requests for sharing, storing and protecting your personal information, we will ensure we do so with honesty and respect. We will comply with data protection laws and work in partnership with you and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) when processing your information.
What information do we collect?
- Names of club members
- Date of birth of minors
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Boat details
- Relevant qualifications
- Disabilities if required for safety reasons
- Membership category
- Year of joining
What do we do with it?
We use the information for:
- The administration of club membership
- Publishing in handbook
- Duty rosters
- RYA returns (anonymised)
- Sharing information on club events
- Sharing information about other events that may be of interested to club members
- Race results and trophy winners
- Attendance at open meetings and club events
Who do we share it with?
We do not share your personal data external bodies
How long will we keep it?
We will keep the data we hold for a long as we need it to run the Norfolk Punt Club. Photographs will be kept for the archives and will only be deleted on request.
How do we keep it up to date?
- We will ask on a yearly basis for any updates.
- We will update information as we are notified before yearly updates
- You have the right to withdraw you information at any time by contacting email@example.com
How do we take care of your personal information?
Information is on a computer file which is available only those committee members that need to have access. The master database is held by the Membership Secretary
If you wish to know more about your rights these can be found here: ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
For any other queries or requesting access to your personal data please firstname.lastname@example.org