Welcome to the Norfolk Punt Club, one of the friendliest sailing clubs on the Norfolk Broads.
The club is situated on Barton Broad and offers sailing in sheltered waters. The Club welcomes all abilities and a wide variety of boats from dinghies, half deckers to sailing cruisers. Not forgetting being the original home of the amazing Norfolk Punt
Complementing the terrific sailing programme is an active social scene that welcomes both newcomers and life-long members.
Reasons to join the amazing Norfolk Punt Club:
- Superb sailing on Barton Broad, one of the best of the Northern Broads.
- Friendly family orientated Club.
- Our unique Floating Clubhouse.
- Quality of our cakes for Sunday afternoon tea.
- Mixed fleets, all boats (dinghy and keelboats) are welcome.
- Social Saturdays, an opportunity to come and try, and bring family and friends.
- The original home of the totally eccentric and wonderful Norfolk Punt.